M.S. Mechanical Science & Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2018
B.S. Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Human Dynamics and Controls Lab. My research interest is to develop low-cost human assistive devices which help people live with disabilities.
- Develop a robotic ankle training simulator to replicate biceps spasticity.
- Develop a hydraulic upper extremity training simulator to replicate biceps spasticity.
- Develop a portable measurement device that can collect quantitative biomechanical data from users.
- Powered orthosis, exoskeleton, and prosthesis
- Actuator designs
- Biomechanics and neuromuscular control
- Dynamics, control, and machine learning
- Playing badminton and basketball