Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering
B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
I am a M.S./Ph.D. candidate in the Human Dynamics and Controls Lab. My research interest is to develop low-cost human assistive devices which help people live with disabilities.
- Develop a hydraulic upper extremity training simulator to replicate biceps spasticity.
- Develop a portable measurement device that can collect quantitative biomechanical data from users.
- AI/machine learning, neural engineering
- Mechatronics and robotics
- Powered orthosis and prosthesis
- Reading history books
- Playing video games
- Playing badminton/ping pong/basketball