Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering
B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
I am a MS student in Human Dynamics and Controls Lab. My research interest is to develop low-cost human assistive devices which help people live with disabilities.
- Develop a hydraulic upper extremity simulator to replicate spasticity and rigidity.
- Develop a measurement device that can collect quantitative biomechanics data from human movements.
- Digital control of robotic system
- Powered orthosis and prosthesis
- Reading history books
- Playing video games
- Playing badminton/ping pong/basketball