Anticipated PhD completion: May 2015
Department of Bioengineering
Medical Scholars Program
Anticipated MD completion: May 2018
Office 217 Mechanical Engineering Building
Email mboes2@gmail. com
Morgan completed her BS in Mechancial Engineering at F.W. Olin College of Engineering in Needham, MA.
Morgan completed her MS degree on a postural control model of persons with Multiple Sclerosis, co-advised by Prof. Jacob Sosnoff in the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health and Prof. Elizabeth Hsiao-Wecksler.
- Working on the human assist device test bed (TB6) of the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power
- Improving efficiency of the ankle-foot-orthosis (AFO), espeically regarding thermal regulation and component choice.
- Using the AFO with a serious gaming interface for stroke rehabilitation.
- Medical device development, especially for physical rehabilitation.
- Biomechanical models of human movement
- Playing French Horn
- Wesley UMC Handbell Choir
- Pilates and Yoga