Mechanical Engineering Program
Office: 217 Mechanical Engineering Building
Office Phone: (217) 333-1730
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Louis also completed a combined BS/MS degree with the HDCL.
Clinical experimentation to uncover potential control changes to a simulated recovery from injury
- Using mathematical rigid body models of gait to uncover underlying neuromuscular control adaptations caused by changes to the system structure (i.e., injury or evolution)
- Developing mathematical / statistical tools to better detect and diagnose gait asymmetries
- Simulation / optimization of leg dynamics during normal and perturbed gait
- Combining dynamical systems analysis with musculoskeletal biomechanics
- Being Dad!
- Amateur photography
- Ballroom Dancing
- Golf, Baseball, Skiing (water & snow)